Solid Edge Fundamentals with Sheet Metal
April 2, 2019 @ 8:30 AM - April 5, 2019 @ 5:00 PM$1880
4 Day Class
Course number: SE30250SM
This course is intended to help the novice and intermediate user become more proficient at production level solid modeling. The class focuses on fundamental skills and concepts central to the use of Solid Edge with Sheet Metal.
Upon completion of this class, students will have learned to utilize Solid Edge to design production level parametric models of parts and
assemblies. Key takeaways also include creating detail drawings and document management.
• Solid Edge User Interface
• 2D Sketches and Profiles
• Synchronous and Ordered Design in Sheet Metal
• Building and Editing Assemblies
• Creating and Editing Detail Drawings of 3D Parts and Assemblies
• Document Management (Design Manager)